Dover Days Fair 2021
This annual Dover tradition is BACK for 2021, and will continue to kick off the fall season with our wonderful community again!
Meet the owners of many local businesses, members of various Town organizations and several state representatives. Bring the whole family along and enjoy food, games and fun all together - the Dover Days Fair is enjoyable for all ages!
SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 11, 2021
10:00am - 3:00pm
(rain date: Sunday 9/12 from 12 - 5pm)
FREE for general attendees!
Public parking for all Fair attendees is permitted at the following designated locations only:
- Caryl Community Center (4 Springdale Avenue)
- Some on-street parking is marked in front of the building on Springdale Ave.
- A large parking lot, accessible via Whiting Road is available behind the building, .
- Dover Town Hall (5 Springdale Avenue)
- Some on-street parking is marked in front of the building, along with a small horseshoe driveway at main entrance on Springdale Ave.
- A larger parking lot is located off of Centre Street as well as several on-street parking spaces, is marked at the corner and across the street.
- Town Garage (2 Dedham Street)
- Largest available public lot - Enter lot by passing Dunkin’ Donuts on your right.
NO FAIR PARKING IS ALLOWED IN DOVER TOWN LIBRARY PARKING AREAS! The Dover Town Library is open for regular business on Saturdays. Fair attendees parked in these spaces will be ticketed.
DO NOT PARK IN UNMARKED SPACES ALONG ROADWAYS! Cars parked illegally will be ticketed accordingly.
- Portable toilet facilities will be available for all fair attendees adjacent to the library parking lot, all day (dawn to dusk).
- Public restrooms inside the Caryl Community Center will be open to the public during fair hours only (10am-3pm).
There are NO public restrooms available for fair attendees at the Dover Town House, Dover Library OR Dover American Legion.
ADDITIONAL FAIR NOTES:
- Food and snacks are available at the Dover American Legion on the fair site, as well as Dover Market, Dover Café and Dunkin Donuts, all found around perimeter of the fair site.
- For details on the Dover Dash 5K & Fun Run, coordinated and run by the DSHS Cross-Country Team, PLEASE CLICK HERE!
- Hand sanitizer can be found at the Dover Parks & Recreation booth (#14 on the above map) AND at all street entrances to the fair.
- Please be sure any rubbish is put into proper trash receptacles, located through the fair site.
- Any items found by Parks & Recreation staff following the fair will be brought to the Parks & Recreation office in the Caryl Community Center (2nd floor) at the fair's conclusion. THESE LOST & FOUND ITEMS WILL BE HELD FOR ONE WEEK ONLY and any items remaining past Friday, September 17th will be thrown away or donated.
- In the event of poor weather conditions, the Dover Parks & Recreation department will make a decision whether or not to postpone the fair to its rain date between 5:00 - 6:00 PM on Friday 9/10.
- For the most up-to-date event and weather information, please follow Dover Parks & Recreation on social media:
- Additionally, there is a FACEBOOK EVENT for the Fair that we encourage vendors to participate with leading up to the event: https://www.facebook.com/events/1141391249603391