March 15, 2021 - August 25, 2022
Spring & Summer Registration is Ongoing through August 25, 2022
Monday, March 15, 2021
- To save time when registration opens, we recommend that you sign into your families existing online registration portal accountprior to registration in order to be sure you either have/remember your proper family login and password OR to give you plenty of time to go through the ‘forgot password’process to make a new one ahead of crunch time tomorrow!
- If you are new to Dover OR no one in your family has ever attended any DoverRec program, event or activity before, you may need to Create a New Account.
- You should always make sure all your primary (parents) contact info AND any secondary (non-parent/back-up) emergency contacts are all up-to-date for the new seasons BEFORE registration day.
- And finally, DO NOTcheck out after every program selection tomorrow! Our system requires you to have an account so that you can fill a cart with ALL your selections and checkout in just one transaction for your whole family - like any other purchasing website.
- Once in your cart, your selections will hold without payment, for you only, for up to 1 HOUR - after which, the selection(s) will be released back out for to the public to register. Streamline your checkout and fill your cart!
Now as much as these tips will help you in your registration process, we also want to remind you that programs do not have unlimited signups (as much as we wish they could!) and we expect our most popular summer programs to fill up very quickly tomorrow. If you find that a program or programs that you wanted are full, ALWAYS add your child’s name onto the waiting list! Many families' vacation plans change between March and July - so we are able to offer those spaces to most (if not all) of our waiting list families as the changes come in after the registration rush.
We hope these tips and reminders will help you ease through registration tomorrow. Please let us know if you have any questions and we cannot wait to see you all throughout the spring and summer!