Financial and Energy Assistance is now provided by the COA for town residents. Services include:
- Information about federal, state, and local energy assistance to persons experiencing financial hardship meeting their energy needs
- Assistance with the fuel assistance application for the SMOC program. This is a state funded program for energy needs with strict guidelines for eligibility.
- Referrals to the Salvation Army to receive forms and applications for food vouchers.
- Reviews eligibility for Welfare and Social Security benefits as the need arises.
- Provides answers to questions regarding energy assistance and other concerns relating to financial hardship
Confidentiality is maintained for these services. Please contact the COA Outreach Coordinator at 508.315.5734.