Seasonal Job Opportunities
Seasonal position opportunities at Dover Parks & Recreation change greatly throughout the year, as well as annually.
Additionally, decisions on programming offered, and all hiring decisions for those programs, are made at least one full season prior to the start of any program or event.
Please view our seasonal opportunities below and contact us with any questions. For full or part-time, Town of Dover Job Opportunities, please visit the Town's Human Resources page for current openings and application procedures.
**Please note- Due to the current COVID-19 our seasonal opportunities are on hold and being evaluated regularly in order to bring the most recreational opportunities possible based on the state-regulated COVID-19 opening phases.**
Summer Program Counselor
- Paid position
- Must be a current resident of Dover, MA
- Must be at least 16 years old
- Require a commitment of working all six-consecutive program weeks, weekdays (M-F) from 8:30am-1:00pm.
- These 6-weeks will typically begin on the last Monday in June.
CLICK HERE to Download your Summer 2022 Dover Parks & Recreation Counselor Application!
PLEASE NOTE: In order to be considered for a summer 2022 counselor position, your completed application packet must be submitted to Nicole DiCicco (Assistant Director of Parks & Rec) NO LATER THAN 5:00pm ON THURSDAY, MARCH 31, 2022.
Students, age 14+ who are looking to earn school credit should visit our Volunteer Opportunities page for details on current community service opportunities, including our Leadership Training Program, which is available exclusively as part of our annual summer program season!
Saturday Intramural Basketball Program Assistant
- Paid position
- Must be at least 16 years old and a current resident of Dover, MA
- Commitment to work: Saturdays, from approx. 8:45am-2:15pm, for the full 8-week program season (typically runs from December thru mid-February)
- Exact Winter 2021/22 dates and times will be available sometime after mid-September
Students, age 14+ who are looking to earn school credit should visit our Volunteer Opportunities page for details on current community service opportunities!